Travel with Us: The Benefields

These are the tales of our family moving with the military. Our latest posting is our family's move from Hawaii back to the mainland and our cross country journey. We'll try to update it daily. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Comments and photos

I'm still figuring out the blogging thing. I think I've got it set now where readers can make comments. I realize this is extremely pre-facebook, but I wanted it that way.

Also the captions for the photos generally are by the girls. Kim and I do some editing sometimes, but we let them use their imagination with the photos and the captions.

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might like to follow.

Oh yeah, click the photos for a larger view.

If you see one you really like email us and we can send it seperately.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures and captions are GREAT! Thank you all so much for sharing. I see Phillip is demonstrating his regulation-free facial hair freedom.

Everyone looks so happy and the pictures are just amazing.

Missing you in Hawaii.

Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home