Travel with Us: The Benefields

These are the tales of our family moving with the military. Our latest posting is our family's move from Hawaii back to the mainland and our cross country journey. We'll try to update it daily. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Day 9 cont: Page AZ before arriving Grand Canyon

This is called Horseshoe Bend, just outside Page, AZ. It's part of the Colorado River upstream from Grand Canyon. This was a mere 1000 ft up. Had to lay down to take the picture.

 Can't keep shoes on this girls. I keep the identity anonymous.
 Desert Cactus.
On the road from Page to Grand Canyon.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger YerLifeguard said...

You know I can't STAND Page, AZ b/c when we went through the first time, when Mary was just a wee biddy baby, there were no rooms in Page, AZ, and I promised myself, if ever given the chance, I would wipe Page, AZ off the map. No one has given me that chance yet. Yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home